Bacon and Cheese-Wrapped Sausages
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sausages and cook them for about 5 minutes, so that all the sides are brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the sausages from the pan and cool. Once cool enough to handle make slits lengthways down each sausage.
- Stuff the cheese and ketchup if using inside the slits, then wrap up with the bacon.
- Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the bacon is nice and crispy and the sausages are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve on a warm plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)