Bacardi Limòn Bloody Mary
Every once in awhile, I enjoy a Bloody Mary, however vodka tends to have a bite for me. It took me a few tries, and have discovered a suitable substitution for the vodka, Bacardi Limòn, and a few other ingredients that create the PERFECT Bloody Mary.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces rum (Bacardi Limon)
- 8 ounces v- 8 bloody mary mix or 8 ounces of your favorite bloody mary mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrin's)
- 1 teaspoon dill sauce (Milani's)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 glass ice
- fill large glass with ice, add all ingredients.
- garnish with your favorites, celery, olives, etc -- ENJOY!