Baby Shiitake Mushrooms With Parmesan and Garlic
I have enjoyed variations of mushroom caps with cheese many times, but these ones I whipped up from a few things I found in the fridge are superb....if I do say so myself....
- Ready In:
- 8 baby shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened )
- 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese (grated )
- 1 garlic clove (peeled and finely chopped )
- 2 green onions (finely sliced tops )
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Grease foil lined pan with 1 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Peel and finely chop 1 garlic clove.
- In a small bowl combine softened butter and garlic with a fork.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Brush entire outside of mushroom cap with garlic butter.
- Place each cap top side down in greased, aluminum foiled pan.
- Finely grate 4 tablespoons of fresh Parmesan cheese into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle each mushroom cap with approximately 1/2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
- Finely slice green onion tops and sprinkle lightly on top of cheese.
- Place in oven and broil until cheese has melted completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION