Baby Food - Fish Chowder
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
9 to 12 months
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces of any white fish fillets, cut into in pieces
- 2 tablespoons carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 16 fluid ounces milk (you can use breast milk or formula if you prefer)
- 8 ounces baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, over a medium heat.
- Add the carrot, celery and onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour, then slowly blend in half the milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Add the potato, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, then simmer uncovered, for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fish and the remaining milk, then cook until the fish is done (about 10 minutes).
- Mash any lumps with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note