Baby Bok Choy & Pennoni Rigati Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 250 g of pennoni rigati pasta (or any pasta you prefer)
- 200 g baby bok choy (Washed and separated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups alfredo sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 5 quarts water, for boiling pasta and bok choy
- Heat alfredo sauce and pesto in a small pan. Add nutmeg, set aside.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil,add salt and oil. Stir to dissovle salt.
- Add pasta, stir and boil for 8-10 minutes. Remove pasta from water with slotted spoon,put into large bowl. Do not drain water from pasta, you need the water to blanch Bok Choy.
- Put Bok Choy into boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes. Remove from water and add Bok Choy to pasta. Pour alfredo sauce over pasta and Bok Choy mix well.
- Serve with your favourite crusty bread and salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay at home grandma with 2 grown kids (34 & 36), 5 grandkids, a 12 year old grandson,9 year old grandson, 8 year old granddaughter, 7 year old grandson, 3 year old granddaughter. I also help out at my local Food Bank on Mon. ,Wed. and Thurs. each week, I really enjoy it. We love to go camping,fishing and swimming. Ontario has some of the best Conservation Areas and Provincial Parks in Canada.