photo by flower7
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using a large bowl for an electric mixer, crumble the farmer's cheese chunks.
- Add one ingredient at a time, cottage cheese through eggs, mixing well to incorporate each ingredient.
- Fill each of muffins halfway with the cheese mixture.
- Place 3 blueberries on top. NOTE: The original recipe called for 2 blueberries & 1 raspberry.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in muffin tin for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a knife to loosen the edges, remove muffins and place on wire rack to cool.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
- Before serving, sprinkle each blintz with cinnamon-sugar mixture and add dollap of sour cream in center. NOTE: They may also be served plain or with additional fresh berries for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were tasty and very easy to make. I think next time I will bake them a few minutes longer and maybe add another blueberry or two to each one. The cinnamon-sugar on top really added something special and I recommend using lots of it. :) I liked them best at room temperature. Thanks for the recipe Karen!