Baby Back Pork Ribs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Every Day with Rachael Ray
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- salt and black pepper
- 6 1⁄2 lbs pork baby back ribs, cut into 3-rib pieces
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, crushed red pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, mustard, thyme, ginger, 1 tablespoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Arrange the ribs on a large baking sheet and rub on both sides with the oil, then season generously with the spice mixture.
- Cover the baking sheet tightly with foil and grill, with the cover down, until the meat is tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and place the ribs on the grill. Cook, turning once, until lightly charred, about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION