Babe's Fresh Zucchini Salad
photo by Chef GreanEyes
- Ready In:
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 lime, squeezed
- 2 teaspoons Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- Julienne zucchini and place in large size bowl. (I have a handy little julienne peeler that I use.)
- Chop celery and squeeze lime.
- Measure dry seasoning, kosher salt, olive oil, and cracked black pepper.
- Combine all together.
- Let marry for a little while in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!