B-B-Q'd Corn With Chilli Lime Butter
From our local state paper by Margaret Johnson. Times are estimated. She has suggested this as a main for 4 and could be served with a chop and a salad if you feel the need.
- Ready In:
- 8 ears corn (with husks, keep intact)
- 60 g butter
- 1 lime (zest and juice of)
- 1 chili (red, finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Plunge the cobs of corn (whole silks and all) into water and then place them on a open barbecue and cook them on all sides over medium heat until the sheaths are quite darkened (estimated time 20 to 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile combine the other ingredients into a soft mix.
- Once cooked peel back the husks and the silks and place a good blob of the mix on each cob of corn and serve and enjoy (maybe present some extra butter on the side) or present corn as is and let everyone do their own serving portions of the butter on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more