- Ready In:
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained (or 1-1/2cup frozen corn cooked drained and cooled)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped (more if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar or 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 0.5 (2 1/4 teaspoon) package Good Seasons Italian dressing (just the dry spices, not prepared)
- Mix all salsa ingredients, except avacado.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Mix salsa and drsg together.
- Refridgerate for at least 4 hours to mix flavors.
- Add chopped avacado just before serving.
- Note-prep time does not include chill time.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!