Azorean Style Tuna Steaks (Bifes De Atum À Moda Do Acore)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Easy Portugese Cooking . Marinating time not included in cooking time
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, Piri Piri
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup portuguese white wine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the fresh tuna steaks, in a bowl dish or bowl with the chopped garlic, bay leaf, parsley, white wine, vinegar, hot sauce, and pepper to taste, let it marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat a frying pan over med temperature Take the tuna steaks out and dry them, add olive oil to the pan then add tuna steaks, cook 2 minutes on each side then add flour to the steaks and let them continue cooking.
- Now add the marinade to the pan and let it cook about 5-7 minutes , tuna is best when there is still a little pink.
- Serve and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION