Awesome Pizza Crust
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Mix yeast, warm water, honey and sugar in small bowl and set aside.
- Mix both flours, salt and spices (use a few shakes of whatever spices you like).
- Add olive oil to dry ingredients and then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix together. Knead for several minutes until you have a ball.
- Spread a thin layer of honey over the dough and place in a bowl to rise.
- Let rise for about an hour (or less if you like, but I like it better when it has longer to rise).
- Roll out dough on floured surface and place on two greased pizza pans.
- Let rise again (about half hour, or until it's at your desired puffiness).
- Put on your favorite toppings and bake at 500 F for 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!