photo by Baton Twirling
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 slices crumbled white bread
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix all ingredients together accept the cream of mushroom soup.
- Grease a meatloaf pan or casserole dish and spread the meatloaf mixture into the pan.
- Spread the undiluted cream of mushroom soup over the meatloaf mixture.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Bristol, CT. I am a stay at home MOM with 4 children. Hubby works hard and the kids play hard and the best time of day for us is dinner. I love to cook so this is my chance to do something I enjoy everyday and because I am doing it for the ones I love it makes it even better. My family is very patient and will try anything...I love them for that because I love to come up with new recipe creations and as you all know they don't always come out so good...lololol!