Awesome Hot Fudge Sauce
photo by Chef Dee
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- In a 1 quart glass dish, stir the ingredients together.
- On medium heat, microwave for 1 min, stir, then cook for another minute.
- Fudge sauce should be just warm (not hot) served over vanilla icecream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was awesome!! I didn't realize until after I made it that I had semi-sweet chocolate not unsweetened so mine was more sweet than rich, but was still wonderful and so very yummy! This was super easy to make and I love that I know exactly what ingredients are in it!! Thanks for posting my new go-to treat recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My mother was known for her cooking and baking and I am so happy that I was able to pick up her great skills.</p> <p>I enjoyed many years as a stay at home Mom, whipping up all sorts of large meals and baking of all kinds. Time does not permit many hours in the kitchen anymore, but I still like to entertain when possible and I am always searching for the latest greatest new recipe to add to my tried and true collection.</p>