Awesome Hamburger, Rice and Spinach Skillet Dinner.
photo by Kristen G.
- Ready In:
- In a 10" skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat stirring often, until beef is browned (about 5 minutes). Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, spinach, dill weed, garlic salt and pepper. Heat to boiling. Add rice and turn heat to low and cover.
- Simmer, covered 25 minutes or until rice is done.
- Top with shredded cheese then re-cover, remove from heat.
- Let sit (off heat and covered) for 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook! But I don't do the weekday cooking, that is done by my awesome wife. I cook on the weekends and especially on our 'cheat day'- meaning every Sunday as we adapt to this low carb life. We have been doing this for a while and we really love to get those heart-stopping, brain-freezing receipes that low carbers crave throught the week. </p> <p>Since the start of the year, I've lost 25 pounds and I'm hoping to lose more, but along the way I want to learn how to cheat really, REALLY good. Most of my cheat receipies come from here!</p>