Avocado, Tomato, and Hummus Sandwich
photo by Dr. Jenny
- Ready In:
- Lay 4 of the slices of bread out on a plate.
- Slice the tomato into 8 slices and set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half and slice it longways into 4 pieces on each half and set aside.
- On each piece of bread that is already out, spread a tablespoon of hummus.
- Put two slices of avocado and tomato on top of each bread slice.
- Top each with the last slices of bread and cut in half.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy baking cookies and other desserts and sharing my creations with family and friends. I have been baking for a few years and hope to one day own a bakery of my own. I am not vegan but am interested in baking vegan desserts.