photo by Enjolinfam
- Ready In:
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise (however much you like, see step below)
- 2 pieces lettuce (as desired really)
- 2 slices bread
- Take the bread and slather some mayo onto what will be the inside of the sandwich. The mayo gives a nice contrast with the avocado, so don't be sparing, but don't be too sparing.
- Slice your avocado in half and remove the good part in slices or chunks, then place over mayo.
- Over the avocado put as much lettuce as desired - this gives the sandwich a crunch that is essential. Then put the second piece of bread on top, cut if desired, and eat!.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Fantastic sandwich. I made this as stated but added a nice thick slice of tomato on it as well. Add a little salt and pepper and I'm good to go! Thanks xtickledbluex for posting this winner. It's time to replinish my avocado supply so I can make more of these. I'm going to try Enjolinfam's suggestion of using the Ranch Dressing in place of mayonnaise too. That sounds like a very good variation.