- Ready In:
- Beat cream cheese until creamy and soft, and spread half of the cheese in a big square of parchment paper.
- Add chopped pecans over the cheese, and then another cheese layer over the pecans.
- Puree the avocados and mix with lemon juice,chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Add a layer of the avocado mix on top of the cheese layer.
- Roll carefully the parchment paper to form the roll and refrigerate at least 1 hour, but overnight is better.
- Cut in slices and serve with crackers, tortilla or potato chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!