photo by Zurie
- Ready In:
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 12 ounces small shrimp, well drained
- seafood sauce, to taste
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, totaste
- iceberg lettuce leaf
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Cut the avocado's in half and remove the stones.
- Dip the edges in lemon juice. Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Place avocado's on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Fill with shrimps and spoon seafood sauce on the top of each one.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!