Avocado Prawn and Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
I had some prawns I wanted to use and there was not enough to make a meal out of so I decided to stuff some chicken breasts with them. These were really easy for me as the rest of the ingredients was all stuff I had in my fridge. I served ours over asparagus with a hollandaise sauce to accompany.
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 g prawns
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice chicken breast down the centre length ways, open out, pound with a meat mallet until roughly of equal thickness.
- Lay sun-dried tomatoes down one side, of breast, top with prawns, avocado, basil, garlic and lastly cheese. splitting the ingredients as evenly as possible between the 2 breasts.
- Fold chicken breast over the filling, secure with toothpicks. Heat a little olive oil in a fry pan, brown breasts on both sides. (This just looks more appealing when serving to have the colour on the breasts, can cook them entirely in the oven if you like.).
- Place breasts in an oven proof dish, drizzle with a little olive oil, bake for about 25 Minutes or until cooked through.
- I served ours over asparagus with a hollandaise sauce.