Avocado Mandarin Tossed Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, toasted and coarsley chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups salad greens, torn
- 1 avocado, ripe,peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing, prepared
- In a bowl, combine the oranges, onions, pecans and pepper, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, place the greens in a salad bowl; top with orange mixture and avocado slices.
- Drizzle with dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation