Avocado Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Mash cream cheese and mix well with the cheddar cheese.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the avocado, onion, nuts, garlic powder and green chili's.
- Form into ball and roll in parsley.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!