Avocado, Cheddar, and Tomato Omelet
A tasty, summer time omelet that can very easily be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Ready In:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 large plum tomato, sliced thin
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook, pushing the egg toward the center, gently, to allow the uncooked egg to reach the skillet surface.
- Once top starts to solidify, layer 1/2 of the omelet with the cheese, avocado, and tomato. Fold other 1/2 of omelet over and slide onto serving dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION