From Recipe+ - this was to be served with a Tomato and Lentil Soup as a mid week meal.
- Ready In:
- 200 g corn chips (1 packet)
- 1 avocado (large)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese (tasty grated)
- Preheat oven-grill/broiler to high.
- Place corn chips in a single layer on a large baking tray.
- Mash avocado, sour cream, juice, garlic and a pinch of salt in a large bowl until smooth.
- Spoon avocado mixture onto each corn chip and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place under grill/broiler and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts, serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION