Avocado, Artichoke Hearts and Heart of Palm Salad in Lettuce Cup
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can small artichoke hearts, in water, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, cut into medium chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded, ribbed, and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 avocados, cut in large chunks
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves whole, rinsed and dried
- In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, cucumber, onion, poblano, and cilantro.
- Add the avocado and drizzle with vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully mix, taking care not to break up the avocadoes.
- To serve, spoon the salad into the butter lettuce cups.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been trying to eat healthier and am always on the lookout for new recipes. I really enjoying trying new vegetarian dishes, somewhat to the dismay of my husband.