Avocado and Mushroom Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 avocados, peeled pitted and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- parsley (to garnish)
- Combine and chill for marinade oil, vinegar, seasonings and lemon juice.
- Layer sliced avocados and mushrooms on platter. Marinate in dressing 1 hour. Cook time is actually marinate time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!