Avocado and Ham Sandwiches
The avocado replaces Swiss cheese, but I still like my Swiss added.
- Ready In:
- 6 French baguettes, about 6 inches long each
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- freshly ground coarse black pepper
- sea salt
- 3⁄4 lb sliced virginia ham
- 3 Hass avocadoes, peeled and sliced
- Split each baguette horizontally along one side, leaving the other side intact. Open the pieces so they lie flat.
- Stir the mayonnaise or butter, mustard and pepper together until smooth, and spread on both sides of the bread. Layer with the ham and avocado; sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Keep chilled and serve within 3 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Simple ingredients that go so well together I used may and mustard and a thinly sliced smoky ham and has avocado and served on 17cm (6 2/3") long wholemeal roll and as my avocado was large I only was able to use 3/4 of it but the DM and I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch today, thank you Gailanng, made for Please Review My Recipe.