Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 5 ears corn, husk removed, brushed with olive oil and grilled, remove corn with sharp knife
- 2 avocados, diced and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- 2 cups tomatoes, red and yellow cherry
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups English cucumbers, skin on and chopped small dice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 grinds fresh ground pepper
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add remaining ingredients in a small glass jar with a lid. Shake really well. Taste and adjust seasoning and ratios of oil and vinegar as you desire.
- When ready to serve salad, add the dressing and gently toss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!