Avocado and Apple Salad
Pol Martin Cookbook, Avocado and Apple Salad.
- Ready In:
- 2 avocados, ripe (halved, pitted, peeled and sliced)
- 2 apples (cored and sliced with skins)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- salt and pepper
- place apples and avocados in a bowl, set aside.
- mix mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, in small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- mix with whisk until thickened.
- pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with parsley and almonds.
- mix and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Holy smokes, this recipe was such a pleasant surprise. I love all the ingredients seperately, but I wasn't sure if I'd like them combined. I LOVED it. I halved the salad and the dressing. It was a perfect lunch serving for one. I didn't use all of the dressing. I used sliced almonds and didn't bother toasting them. Also, I didn't use the parsley. The flavors blend together so nicely and the textures are wonderful. Thanks for posting! ~Made for ZWT5 - Epicurean Queens team~