Avacado Garlic Dip
photo by Dying4Eternity20
- Ready In:
- 2 medium avocados
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons pico de gallo (optional)
- Slice the avacado into halves or quarters and scrape into bowl, removing the pit.
- Using a fork and the edge of the bowl, mash and stir the avacado until moderately smooth (I like mine with lots of lumps).
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves (I used a garlic press), and mix into the avacados.
- Add some pico for a little depth, as much or as little as you'd like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
All I can say is that this is DELICIOUS. DH and I love garlic but I did use little cloves (all I had) but it still had the garlicy flavor. Definately a keeper. Made the homemade pico de gallo and we had this served with recipe#300679#300679, recipe#344392#344392, Spanish rice and the home made salsa. Made for Spring PAC 2014.