Autumn Reuben Dip
A slightly different diversion from the standard Reuben Dips you've had. A great appetizer for those cooler-day Football Sundays. Great served with rye rounds, party rye, even Triscuits or Wheat Thins. Too good!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and pressed dry
- 12 ounces corned beef, cut small and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese (shredded)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes (Neufchatel is ok)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients gently in a medium sized bowl.
- Spread in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with a bit more shredded Provolone, if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with rye rounds or your choice of dippers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more