Authentic Mexican Esquite - Elotes in a Cup -
- Ready In:
- 2 corn on the cob, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- ground cayenne pepper
- Heat your barbecue grill. Brush the corn with some margarine and then grill until cooked through.
- With a sharp knife, slice the kernels from the cobs into a bowl. Toss the corn with salt and ground cayenne pepper and then place in individual bowls.
- Serve the top of the corn with lemon juice, mayo and grated cheese, for own individual taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.