- Ready In:
- 3 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) cherry pie filling (2 can be used)
- Press in 1 1/2 cans of unrolled dough in the bottom of greased 9x13 pan, sealing the perforations.
- Cream 1 Cup sugar, lemon flavoring and cream cheese in mixing bowl, until light and fluffy.
- Spread over the dough in the pan.
- Cover with the remaining dough.
- Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spread cherries over as it cools.
- This is called Australian cheesecake because the cheesecake is "down under" the crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Columbus, Nebraska. I am retired. I enjoy genealogy and surfing the web.