I love Aperol and am always look for new cocktail recipes that use it. Even though Aperol is a very popular spirit , Food.com does not recognize it as an igredient
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces silver tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce liquor (Aperol)
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice, Fresh squeezed
- In a mixing glass or shaker, add all ingredients and ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I had to make this recipe. For starters, my maiden name is Austin. Plus, earlier this year, I bought a bottle of Aperol, even though I'd never tasted it until tonight. I like things on the sour/bitter side and this drink is perfect in every way. I even like the colour. But be careful. The drink goes down rather easily and it would be easy to overdo it. I limited myself to one.Reply