Aunt Shirley's "tropic-Tang" Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- Mix together Pineapple Chunks (with juice), Tang, and Instant Vanilla Pudding until incorporated.
- Drain juice from canned Tropical Fruit and add fruit to Pineapple mixture.
- Cool mixture until ready to serve (juice will thicken.).
- Slice bananas (just before serving) and mix ingredients together.
- Serve from bowl or from individual champagne glasses with a sprig of mint for decoration.
- NOTE: Best when kept cool or served immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a Registered Nurse and I have an incredible husband and two of the best children in the world...a 17 year old son and a 14 year old daughter. Both of my children enjoy helping me in the kitchen, especially around the holidays. I enjoy cooking from scratch when my busy schedule permits. I especially love entertaining friends and family and trying new dishes from the wonderful recipes I have found on line. I hope to recipricate the favor by contributing equally delicious recipes I have collected over the years. <br />My Kitchen Prayer <br />Bless my little kitchen, Lord, <br />I Love its every nook, <br />And bless me as I do my work, <br />Wash pots, and pans, and cook. <br />May the meals that I prepare, <br />Be seasoned from above, <br />With thy blessing and thy grace, <br />But most of all thy love. <br />As we partake of earthly food, <br />The table thou has spread, <br />We'll not forget to thank thee Lord, <br />For all our daily bread. <br />So bless my little kitchen, Lord, <br />And those who enter in, <br />May they find naught but joy and peace, <br />And happiness therein. <br />Amen</p>