Aunt Mag's Spoonburgers
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 6 -8 fresh rolls
- cook onions over low to med heat until tender.
- add hamburger,cook until brown.
- add 57 sauce,ketchup and hot sauce.
- simmer 15 minutes.
- SPOON over the buns of you choice.
Join The Conversation
I can certainly see why it's a family favorite! My DH, the "sloppy joe" connoissseur, proclaimed these better than his favorite canned variety - high praise indeed. ;-) Made just as written and served over toasted whole wheat buns, this was a quick and easy dinner that everyone loved! Thanks so much for posting this recipe that is SURE to be used often in my kitchen!