Atlantic Salmon Salad W Coriander & Chilli
photo by limecat
- Ready In:
- 300 g atlantic salmon
- 150 g mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced fine
- 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄4 Spanish onion, sliced finely
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced and cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Combine chilli, coriander, garlic, ginger, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and place atlantic salmon pieces in to marinate for a couple of hours, or overnight.
- Divide mixed lettuce between two plates and top with finely sliced capsicum, tomato, cucumber, onion & avocado -- squeeze lemon over the salad.
- Mix in a jar sweet chilli sauce and rice wine vinegar, and shake well.
- Bake salmon in a moderate oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Add water to this recipe as required to stop it drying out.
- Separate pieces of salmon with a fork and divide between the two plates ontop of the mixed salad.
- Drizzle sweet chilli dressing over the top and garnish with coriander sprig.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
HI! I am a late bloomer with cooking, and choose to live a healthy lifestyle with low carb and low fat foods as part of my main diet. At times, I do indulge! especially when I have guests around, but much prefer the simple, tasty life. Hope you enjoy the recipies I post!