Asparagus With Lemon Curd
This is roasted asparagus with lemon curd garlic, ginger. This makes a great finger food (Appetizer)!
- Ready In:
- 14 asparagus spears, tough ends removed
- olive oil, just to drizzle
- 3 -4 tablespoons prepared lemon curd (Lemon Curd $notetemplate1$)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cleaned asparagus spears in pan sprinkle with oil.
- Randomly place lemon curd on asparagus.
- Sprinkle garlic and ginger over the spear and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing half way through. Give or take depends on the thickness of the spears.
- Be sure to serve with all the goodness from the pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I needed a recipe for a spring potluck at work. I also wanted to take a cake for a birthday. Imagine my delight when I found that this cook had recipes for both. Her recipe for the lemon curd is the best ever. For my presentation at the potluck, I roasted the asparagus; arranged it in a serving dish; topped it with sliced of hard boiled eggs; then spooned on the lemon curd. It was a hit.Reply
see 1 more