Asparagus With Curry Butter
photo by Jubes
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (see Tip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine butter, curry powder, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl, creating a curry butter.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus and cook, stirring, until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir the curry butter into the asparagus; toss to coat and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!