Asparagus With Cashews
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, fine chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut off the tough lower stems of the asparagus and discard.
- Cut each stalk diagonally into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Heat the oils together in a wok over high heat.
- Add the ginger and stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the asparagus and stir-fry until tender but still crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews and soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation