Asparagus With Balsamic Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
photo by CIndytc
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Cook asparagus in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar; cook 3 minutes. Stir in salt.
- 3. Arrange asparagus on a platter; top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with goat cheese and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!