Asparagus Brunch Burritos
- Ready In:
- Chop asparagus into 2 cm pieces, dice onion, thinly slice mushrooms.
- Sautee with rosemary in oil, over medium heat.
- Scramble eggs in separate pan.
- Heat refried beans in microwave.
- Warm tortillas.
- Spread beans in center of tortillas, followed by asparagus mixture, then scrambled eggs.
- Wrap burritos.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve with salsa on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!