I made Recipe #116503 (you can use any left over flank or brisket sliced thin) and made it into an Asian wrap using bean sprouts, cucumbers, crisp lettuce, & scallions. Use your favorite sauces or give mine, Recipe #63211. You can slice in half and enjoy for lunch or slice in 1 inch rounds for appetizers.
- Ready In:
- 2 tortillas
- 2 tablespoons prepared peanut sauce (optional)
- 4 -6 slices cooked flank steaks
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 2 cucumbers, slices (as long as the tortilla)
- 2 scallions
- 2 leaves lettuce
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut sauce on each wrap.
- Place 1/2 the remaining ingredients on each of the wraps.
- Roll up and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Made a few changed. I used deli roast beef, no peanut sauce, the bean sprouts were bad by the time I got to them so none of them, and added a mixture of hoisin sauce and plum sauce. Not sure if my variation is too much to rate this recipe properly but it sure was yummy and I'm going to make it again. Oh, I didn't slice the scallions, big mistake 'cause they pulled right out of the wrap when we tried to eat them. Next time I slice.