Asian Sweet Potato Fries
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 1 lb sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray baking dish.
- Arrange sweet potato pieces in baking dish.
- Mix soy sauce, ginger, chili powder, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!