This is a base recipe. Add ingredients or serve it this way.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 -2 green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil on high heat. Add spaghetti.
- Boil according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil in small skillet on medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds. Saute 2 minutes or until brown.
- Toss spaghetti with soy sauce, sesame seeds and scallions.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more