Asian Slaw - Guy Fieri
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
a very light refreshing asian salad by Guy Fieri. The fried wonton skins add a great crunch.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons mirin or 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup julienned snap peas
- 1⁄2 cup julienned green onion
- 15 wonton skins, fried
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts (to garnish)
- In a small saucepan add 2 tablespoons olive oil, ginger and garlic, lightly saute until lightly brown.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, and mirin.
- Saute for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- When cool whisk in olive oil, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar.
- Mix all vegetables in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- Garnish with crushed wontons and peanuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION