A cocktail created by John Vu and taken from Drinkstv - videojug.com. It is a compilation of many different liquors and liqueurs; I'd suggest airplane bottles (you'll get more than enough for 2 beverages) - unless you have a well stocked bar! Posted for ZWT.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce orange rum
- 1⁄4 ounce citrus-infused rum
- 1⁄4 ounce raspberry rum
- 1⁄4 ounce melon liqueur (Midori is my fave!)
- 1⁄4 ounce peach schnapps
- 1⁄4 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 1⁄4 oz.watermelon schnapps
- 1⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce sweetened lemon juice (sweet & sour mix)
- 1 orange slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Pour all alcohol in a tall glass filled with ice.
- Add juices and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Wow! This is a tall order! I made exactly as written. About half of my tall glass was alcohol. I'd recommend making this and then splitting it between two smaller glasses to chare with a friend. It also helped to put all of the bottles on one side, add 3 ingredients at a time, and then move the bottles to the other side once I used them as it was a bit difficult to remember which ones I had already put in. Yummy! Made for ZWT6.