Asian Quinoa and Mushroom Pilaf (Gluten-Free)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon sake (optional) or 1 tablespoon white wine (optional)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 cups assortment mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh parsley, chopped (to garnish)
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic.
- Add mushrooms and sake or white wine if using and sauté for a couple of more minutes.
- Add quinoa, 2 cups of water, tamari and salt. Mix and cover.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat. Cook until the water is all absorbed.
- Serve with chopped parsley on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!