Asian Napa Cabbage Coleslaw
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Martha Rose Shulman.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium napa cabbage, cored and shredded (about 7 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into very thin 2-inch long slivers
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips with a vegetable peeled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 - 1 Thai red chili pepper, minced
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 - 1 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (omit if rice wine vinegar is seasoned)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil or 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients; make sure the sugar is dissolved.
- Toss dressing with the salad.
- Let the salad sit for 15-30 minutes (or longer); toss again and serve.
- The salad will keep for a day or two in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION