Asian Lemon Grass Pork
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious as an appetizer for a party or for a quick evening meal.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, boneless
- 3 tablespoons lemongrass, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 15 wooden skewers
- Slice pork thinly into 2 inch long strips and place into bowl.
- Combine lemon grass, garlic, shallots, fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil in food processor; add water as needed to achieve smooth texture.
- Pour mixture over meat. Set aside for 30 minutes to an hour. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thread pork onto skewers and leave 2 inches on each end.
- Grill or broil 1-2 minutes per side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION